Sunday, 19 April 2015
Almond and apple puree cake
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
80 g flour
75 g almond flour
30 g rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
lemon rind & lemon juice
50 g sugar
How it's made:
1. Puree the apples and the lemon juice with the help of a blender and turn on the oven at 175 C.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar, using a paddle mixer for about 5 minutes or until frothy and they have a double cream consistency.
3. Mix in the apple puree, lemon rind and lemon juice and the oats
4. Sift over the egg mix, the flour and almond flour, then fold it with a rubber spatula so that you don't release the trapped air.
5. Pour the batter in the buttered baking form and bake it for about 40 minutes.