As much as something sweet but not too sweet can be healthy, anyway.
100 g walnuts or hazelnuts
80 g dried cranberries or raisins
40 g shredded coconut
30 g dark chocolate cut into small pieces
140 g rolled oats
220 g flour
1 heaped tablespoon of cocoa
2 tablespoons hot water
1 teaspoon baking soda
50 g butter + 40 ml light olive oil
100 g brown sugar
2 tablespoons rum
1. Preheat the oven at 160 C.
2. Toast the walnuts in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Soak the cranberries in hot water for a couple of minutes.
4. Sift the flour and mix it with the rolled oats, chopped toasted walnuts, cranberries, coconut, cocoa and chocolate.
5. In a small pan melt the butter and add the olive oil, baking soda and the 2 tablespoons of hot water.
6. In another bowl beat the egg with the sugar, until the sugar dissolves and the pour the butter mixture plus the rum.
7. Mix the liquid ingredients with the solid ingredients. The batter will be quite sticky but no worries, it should be like this.
8. On a lined baking tray arrange the cookies, leaving enough space between them.
9. For my oven 14 minutes was the perfect spot but you should watch them carefully. They will be soft to touch but they will set when cool. Very important, put them to cool on a wire rack.
They keep well in an airtight jar for 3 days or you could freeze them. If you are the type of person that can have only one cookie and stop ( probably you hate dolphins anyway).